Your internal and external clients expect tangible results, and so should you. We understand that you need to show how your L&D services impact business KPIs. Your role may be to help increase sales or productivity, improve quality, decrease the occurrence of errors and improve compliance, or any other business challenge.
Our solutions will help you deliver results.
Some of the questions CLOs and business people ask us:
We need to demonstrate value to our leadership. Can you help us run some experiments to do this?
Can you help us with capability-building for my L&D team?
We need to demonstrate that we’re adding value. Can you help us with a new strategy?
Are you still focused on delivering formal learning and digital content – learning value? Or have you begun to transform how you work with stakeholders to deliver greater business value?
VALUE-BASED L&D SOLUTIONS
Your stakeholders expect tangible results, and so should you. You need to demonstrate the impact of the services you deliver to your stakeholders.
We understand that you need to show how your services impact business KPIs. For instance, you need to show an increase of sales, productivity, quality, and a decrease in the occurrence of errors, and safety issues.
Learn more about the Value-Based L&D Methodology.
Would you like to make the transition to Value-Based L&D?
One of our L&D capability solutions is the online Performance-Based Learning Specialist Program, with 70:20:10 inside. This program consists of the Essentials Program, Advanced Program and certification.
L&D CAPABILITY SOLUTIONS
Our online Performance-Based Learning Specialist Program is designed to change the way your HR, Learning & Development, and Capability Building teams deliver their services. This program will ensure L&D department services are future-proofed.
- The PBL Specialist Program will provide tangible return on investment because it will deliver a positive business case compared with traditional training.
- The PBL Specialist Program is designed to deliver results with less time lost and lower costs compared to traditional formal learning.
Questions we often get:
- Can you help us with capability-building for my L&D team?
- How can we stop spending so much time and cost on our compliance training?
Would you like to know more about our L&D capability solutions?
Is your strategy still based on formal learning alone? Have you started to build new services and learning technologies that support social learning and sharing? Are you looking to extend these further to deliver real value?
You need a clear and robust strategy to deliver state-of-the-art L&D services that are aligned with business strategy and objectives.
We understand all the elements our clients need to create and deploy value-based L&D strategies. We can help you:
- Audit your existing L&D business model;
- Develop your new business proposition;
- Plan your move to your desired business model;
- Engage your senior stakeholders;
- Build your communications plan;
- Carry out your annual strategy review and report;
- And more.
Your strategy is too important to be left to people who don’t have experience in value-based learning. We would be delighted to explore how we can help.
Questions we often get:
- We need to demonstrate that we’re adding value. Can you help us with a new strategy?
- Our strategy is fine for our Academies and formal courses but we need to do more. Can you help us?
- A big consultancy has helped us with our L&D strategy, but we need some new thinking. What can you do to you help?
Would you like to know more about our strategy solutions?
WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN US
ON THE JOURNEY
Lage Kanaaldijk 113a
Kemp House 152 City Road
EC1V 2NX London
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER